We are asked regularly how CAOH’s Liquid Power Multi-V® compares to Amway’s NUTRILITE® DOUBLE X®.
NUTRILITE® DOUBLE X® costs $76.89 for a 31 day supply
Liquid Power Multi-V® $44.99 for a 32 day supply!
|Comparison||Liquid Power Multi-V®||Nutrilite Double X Supplement||Centrum Tablets||GNC Solotron Multivitamin|
|Number of Ingredients!||340||46||34||36|
Do we need to say more?
Over 340 Reasons Why Power Multi-V™
Is the Most Comprehensive and Cost
Effective Daily Multiple Available:
• 100% Vegetarian
• Hypoallergenic (No soy, wheat, egg, shellfish, corn, or milk)
• Low Glycemic Index* – L.P. has a glycemic index of 25
• 150 Phytonutrients
• 63 Whole Food Derived Minerals and Trace Minerals
• 29 Fruits (including standardized extracts and concentrates)
• 26 Herbs (including standardized extracts and concentrates)
• 13 Vegetables (including standardized extracts and concentrates)
• 10 Unique Cultivated and Wild Harvested Sea Vegetables
• 13 Vitamins
• 17 Plant Derived Amino Acids
• 3 Essential Fatty Acids
• 7 Organic Plant Derived Enzymes
• 7 Proprietary and Trademarked Nutrient Complexes:
1. (ActivAloe®) Aloe Vera Juice
2. Xanomax® Mangosteen
3. Tamat-O-Red® Lycopene, Phytoene, Phytofluene, Beta-Carotene & Tocopherols
4. Lyc-O-Mato® Lycopene, Phytoene, Phytofluene, Beta-Carotene & Tocopherols
5. NutraFlora® ScFOS Prebiotic Blend
6. GreenGrown® Vegetatian Glucosamine
7. Pure Way-C®
*The Glycemic Index is a numerical Index that ranks carbohydrates based on their rate of glycemic response (i.e. their conversion to glucose within the human body). Glycemic Index uses a scale of 0 to 100, with higher values given to foods that cause the most rapid rise in blood sugar. Pure glucose serves as a reference point, and is given a Glycemic Index (GI) of 100.
Trademarks:Centrum (Pfizer Inc., New York, N.Y.); GNC and Solotron (General Nutrition Centers, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pa.).