What is Krill Oil?
Krill are tiny crustaceans that live in the cold, pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean. Antarctic Krill are so plentiful that they are thought to be one of the most abundant animal species on earth, and are harvested as a renewable resource. Because their habitat is so remote, deep and cold, krill are free from harmful levels of heavy metals and toxins that may be found in some fish oil. Scientists and doctors have discovered that ingesting this oil can have amazing affects on your body including a stronger heart, pain-free joints, a better mood, lower cholesterol, easier menstruation and overall better health. Krill oil is a miraculous discovery from the deep pure waters of Antarctica that literally beats the pants off fish oil. When tested head to head by an independent laboratory our Krill oil was found to be 48x more powerful in antioxidant activity than fish oil! Pure krill oil from CAOH
Benefits of Krill Oil:
- Krill oil is incredibly rich in Omega-3s, Phospholipids, and Astaxanthin
- Krill oil contains vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin D and canthaxanthin, which is – like astaxanthin – a potent anti-oxidant. The anti-oxidant potency of krill oil is such that when compared to fish oil in terms of ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorptance Capacity) values, it was found to be 48 times more potent than fish oil.
Why Krill Oil from California Academy of Health?
- Is manufactured under strict quality control standards.
- Individually packed so each softgel is fresh and pure each time you take it.
- Is tested to be free of harmful levels of contaminants such as mercury and lead.